A couple of requests for weatherman.txt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple of requests for weatherman.txt

Is there a way to make the compare to average an option. I personally don't want to know if the temp is above or below the average so instead of it stating "The current temperature is above the average at 79 degrees Fahrenheit." I referrend the old way of "With a temperature of, a pleasant 79 degrees."

Also I like smaller icons on may web page for the display of temperature. Could the size be added to the ini file. Thnaks in advance Greg

-Rupp
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Is this doable?

-Rupp

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>

Is there a way to make the compare to average an option. I personally don't want to know if the temp is above or below the average so instead of it stating "The current temperature is above the average at 79 degrees Fahrenheit." I referrend the old way of "With a temperature of, a pleasant 79 degrees." <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I may be mistaken, but I think that option is already there in the .ini

Speak Average Compare?
      iSpeakAvg=1

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>

Also I like smaller icons on may web page for the display of temperature. Could the size be added to the ini file.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The option to set the size of the Maps is already there. The Map size then sets the size of the GUI Box.

If you need the individual icons resized, it is doable but would take a bit of work. Might be easier just to resize your set of icons. A program like IfanView could do a batch resize for you.

If you really nee the option, Mike or I could try to work it in at some point.

My Configuration is here
      DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
      BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

Comment

I have iSpeakAvg=0 set to zero and it still states "The current temperature is above the average at 79 degrees Fahrenheit". As far as icons size goes, there is no need to resize each and every one a simpl variable to adjust them will work and is alredy in the code. For example:
        instead of hard coding width='36' height='67' let the user set these sizes in the ini file. Also while we're at it it would be nice not to have wind chill reported in summer. Thanks in advance. Greg

-Rupp

Comment

The above average thing belongs to Mike, I am sure that he will take a look at it.

I see what you mean about the Temp icon size. It only appears one place in the script, so I guess it woould be easy to add to the next version. I will ask Mike to put it on the wish list.

strIcon = strIcon & strIconsExtension & "' width='36' height='67' align='middle'&gt;"

The wind chill should change to heat index in the summer. I will take a look.

DAS

My Configuration is here
          DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
          BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
          X