iframe help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iframe help

I'm sure one of you html experts can solve this for me...

This asp file appears to work fine (I think if I'm not signed in I get a login page in the iframe once,, after that once it appears to work until I log out..

<% Response.Write hs.GetPageHeader("", "", "", "", False, False, True, False, False) %>
    <% Response.Write hs.GetPageHeader("", "Comcast Channel Lineup", "", "", False, False, False, False, False) %>
    <br />
    /body> iframe height=100% width=100% border='' frameborder='1' framespacing='0' src='https://www.xfinity.com/support/local-channel-lineup/' name="I1"></iframe><
    <br>
    <br />
    <% Response.Write hs.GetPageFooter(false) %>"

Now this code just gives me a blank window in the iframe no matter if I'm logged in or not,,,

<% Response.Write hs.GetPageHeader("", "", "", "", False, False, True, False, False) %>
    <% Response.Write hs.GetPageHeader("", "Comcast TV Guide", "", "", False, False, False, False, False) %>
    <br />
    /body> iframe height=100% width=100% border='' frameborder='1' framespacing='0' src='https://tv.xfinity.com/listings' name="I1"></iframe><
    <br />
    <br />
    <% Response.Write hs.GetPageFooter(false) %>"

I'm thinking I need to add user=XXX&pw=xxx ,, I just not sure how the syntax should look like..

TIA
    DEM
    Last edited by dem5867; January 29th, 2018, 05:12 PM.

Many web pages will not load in an iframe if the parent frame is from a different domain. Try control > shift > i to open the debug window in Chrome or F12 on IE/Edge and see if any errors are reported in the console tab.
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      Many web pages will not load in an iframe if the parent frame is from a different domain. Try control > shift > i to open the debug window in Chrome or F12 on IE/Edge and see if any errors are reported in the console tab.
      Here's what the error message says...

Refused to display 'https://tv.xfinity.com/listings' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'sameorigin'.

If I understand the error correctly ,, basicly CC has set it so one can't spoof there site... All I'm really trying to do is be able to view the page with the HS header and footer so one can return to my HS3 ,, is there another way to achieve what I'm trying to do without using an iframe ??

I think it's funny the page that lists my lineup can be viewed in an iframe which I would think spoofing that could be more of a problem. Sell customers lineup to other provider so they can tailor a package that under cuts.. yet the time table which one can find online at several sites is blocked.. Seem's a little backwards to me...

Comment

OK ,, If there isn't a way to add a header and footer to there page,,, Is there a way to locally overlay a return button ?? or another way to add or overlay the HS3 header and footer ?? Maybe in another language or one of the fine scrappers here on the board ? Can one of the scrappers scroll the page as it's scrapping ?

TIA

Comment

Working...
        X