No announcement yet.

Why does my status page look like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does my status page look like this?

Both IE in compatibility mode and Chrome. It looks the same. They cover up the menus and I can't even choose some of them, not that they're very useful anyway.

Browse to the /setup page, then go to the Custom tab, and there, uncheck the setting called: Enable Device Status Control Page
    HS 3.0.0.548: 1990 Devices 1172 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 126 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
      Browse to the /setup page, then go to the Custom tab, and there, uncheck the setting called: Enable Device Status Control Page
      Okay, now I don't even have the page. I want the page to display right, not disappear.

Comment

Originally posted by Isk82 View Post

Okay, now I don't even have the page. I want the page to display right, not disappear.
        In that case, re-check the setting and adjust things on the Device Status page so that they show the way you want. HS has really dropped support for that page, so if a bug is causing the issues you are seeing, it will likely never get fixed. Very few people use it AFAIK. I use a custom page for my "first page".

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post

In that case, re-check the setting and adjust things on the Device Status page so that they show the way you want. HS has really dropped support for that page, so if a bug is causing the issues you are seeing, it will likely never get fixed. Very few people use it AFAIK. I use a custom page for my "first page".
          I used to use Jon00's device status plugin with HS2. What are you using to device status?

Comment

I used to use Jon00's device status plugin with HS2. What are you using to device status?
            I use a custom asp page as my main page and then just use the Device Management and Events pages as needed. Jon00 does have some webpage tools for HS3 as well.

Comment

I just discovered Jon00 has the web page builder for HS3. I'll give that a try

Comment

Working...
              X