Help with Wecam Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with Wecam Page

I have the attached webcam page that I have cut and pasted from others I have run across. It is working fine accept when I change cameras it reloads the page and I have to wait for Media Player to reload. Is there a way to get the event to run without reloading the page? As you can tell I have no ideal of what I am doing I just keep cutting and pasting until I get it to do what I want. I would also like to place a keyboard on the page so I can send IR commands from that same page. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Jim
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jsandlin; November 11, 2004, 08:20 PM.

You might as well leave it the way it is. The refreshing page at least lets the viewer know something is going on. If the page doesn't refresh, the viewer will continue to see ~15-20 sec of the same video after switching and think that the switch hasn't occured. Pages that use the media encoder usually have a note for the viewer that there is a buffering delay before the video will change.
    Why I like my 2005 rio yellow Honda S2000 with the top down, and more!

Comment

Just wondering if FrontPage was used exclusively to do this page? Was there any hand coding for this page? Also, I am assuming that this page is for the Homeseer Webcam Plug-In. Would this be a correct assumption? Thanks for the clarification and help !!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X