Dynamically updating status page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dynamically updating status page

I have been plahying around trying to find a way to make my touchscreen's "Home" page update dynamically without a lot of "flashing" or refreshing. I have all kinds of values displayed on the page, temperatures, Light stats, network PC stats etc.. I can make the page refresh by time but of course being ASP it blanks out and repaints the screen. what I would like to know is if there is a way to just easily update the values by themselves or have the page repaint over itself without first clearing the browser screen. I have the values of temps etc in table cells, and basicilly the whole page just uses a Meta refresh interval. i even tried working with some IFRAMES but even when the frame refreshes it goes to white for a couple seconds then redisplays the frame. any ideas would be helpful here. this touchscreen is connected directly to the HS PC so i could write a VB program to run it, however I want the ability for this screen to be displayed on any web enabled screen I have in the house. any ideas are appreciated
    -christopher
    PerfecTemp - the Most advanced HVAC system I've ever Built - and its in my House

ck,
    Have you looked at ultrastatus. I believe it does an update with out a page refresh. Also MainLobby does this as well.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

do a search for "Hidden frames" I know this method works, and works well for IE - I however, was unable to get it to work on my Audrey's...

Comment

Working...
      X