Ultra Status help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultra Status help needed

I would like to have three columns in my ultra status page for showing the output of my motion sensor data. The first column would state the name of the motion sensor, the second column would state the motion status, and the third column would state the light/dark status. I am not sure how to accomplish this. Right now I configured it to show the name and the motion status. Here is what I have so far. What would I need to add to do what I want? My light sensor is called "Light Sensor". Thanks.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0>

<?xml:namespace prefix = xsl /><xsl:for-each select="DEVICE">
    <xsl:sort order="ascending" select="LOCATION"></xsl:sort>
    <xsl:if test="NAME = 'Motion Sensor'">

<TBODY><TR>

<TD class=tableroweven vAlign=top align=left width="40%">

<xsl:value-of select="NAME"></xsl:value-of>

</TD>
    <TD class=tableroweven vAlign=top align=left width="60%">

<xsl:apply-templates select="ICON"></xsl:apply-templates>
    <xsl:apply-templates select="STRING"></xsl:apply-templates>

</TD>

</TR>

</xsl:if>
    </xsl:for-each>

</TABLE>
    Attached Files

beach - The only plase I have seen this is on Rupp's site, perhaps he may be able to help.

Please post the answer as I would love to do this.

Lance
    Lance

Comment

Guys,

Rupp is able to do this since he is not using UltraStatus. When I tried to get this working in the past, I was not able to make an extra column, but was able to put the light/dark icon next to the motion icon. I couldn't make it look perfect so I bailed on it. Want me to give it a try again and let you know?
      -Tom

Visit Kernhome
      Kern Theater Gallery

(User: guest / Pass: guest)

Comment

Tom,

That is what I want to do. For example:

Bathroom Motion Detected Light detected

If you look at the attachment in my above post, I can get it to look like:

Bathroom Motion Detected

But I don't know how to add the light detected using the div.

Comment

What your trying to do is possible. Use the following format to extract information about a specific HomeSeer device:

< xsl:apply-templates select="//DEVICEDATA/DEVICE[@ID='deva00000']/ICON">

or

< xsl:apply-templates select="//DEVICEDATA/DEVICE[@ID='deva00000']/STRING"></xsl:apply-templates>

or

< xsl:value-of select="//DEVICEDATA/DEVICE[@ID='deva00000']/LOCATION' />

Notes: <br>
          deva00000 is your HomeSeer device ID. You can get the HomeSeer device ID by pointing your browser to http://localhost/ultra_view2_xml.vbs and finding the device your interested in.<br>
          Use @attributename if your trying to get at an attribute of the device (e.g. @ID, @CHANGE)<br>
          Last edited by Ultrajones; November 27, 2004, 02:41 PM.
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks fo this Ultra, will try later
            Lance

Comment

Working...
            X