How to add different colors to different responses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to add different colors to different responses

Here is my script, it is working fine but I would like to make the following change. I would like when the response shows up as "Maintenance" to show up as a different color than the responce "Normal", maybe even blinking. I would like it to really stick out that the button is not in a normal condition.

Thanks
    Attached Files

Changing the color of Form Buttons

Here is a small alteration of your code that will change the colors of the form buttons. I used light blue for the "Normal" button, and Red for the Maintenance" button.

I hope this is what you meant.....

You can also use an image, and that will open a whole new world of customization to your forms. Here is a line to use an image, instead of the default form button:

PHP Code:
     <input name="image" type="image" src="Normal.gif" alt="Submit Form" width="50" height="31" border="0"
    You will need to have a button called "Normal.gif" in the directory for it to show up.
    Attached Files
    Visit My Home Seer Site at:
    www.JohnWPB.com
    Created with LCARS

Comment

thanks johnwpb for looking at it.

Sorry I did not explain my self very well, I actually wanted the response to the following to come out in different colors.

PHp code:
      PHP Code:
      if strVar "2" then
          Response
      .Write "Maintenance" "</td>"

end if

if 
      strVar "3" then
          Response
      .Write "Normal" "</td>"

end if 
      In other words when I press the form button and strvar is 2, I want the "Maintenence" response to show up as red and the "normal response when strvar 3 to show up as green.

thanks again
      Attached Files

Comment

Changing font colors in ASP

<!--StartFragment --><HR style="COLOR: rgb(209,209,225)" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title -->Ohhhhh!

That is actually much easier to do...... All you have to do is put the font color between the quotes you are using for the text, like this:

PHP Code:
        Response.Write " <font color='#990000'>  Maintenance" 
        Response.Write " <font color='#00CC00'>  Normal" 
        </FONT>

Would look like:

Maintenance
        Normal
        Visit My Home Seer Site at:
        www.JohnWPB.com
        Created with LCARS

Comment

Thanks JohnWpb that worked great. I knew it had to be something simple but just could not figure it out.

Comment

Working...
          X