HTML Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HTML Errors

I'm having trouble seeing images and i'm getting errors in my logs. I can't find the ini file that probably has the problem.

These just keep going and going, many of them for all the .gif files.

11/26/2005 10:04:37 PM - Error - Web Server Error 404, cannot serve file: d:\program files\homeseer 2\html/imagesHomeSeer/Touchpad/Skins/geq/bottombkgcolor.gif
    11/26/2005 10:04:37 PM - Error - Web Server Error 404, cannot serve file: d:\program files\homeseer 2\html/imagesHomeSeer/Touchpad/Skins/geq/bottombar.gif
    11/26/2005 10:04:37 PM - Error - Web Server Error 404, cannot serve file: d:\program files\homeseer 2\html/imagesHomeSeer/Touchpad/Skins/geq/right.gif

Do the paths to the gifs exist? Do you have the latest touchpad interface from the updater?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp
      Do the paths to the gifs exist? Do you have the latest touchpad interface from the updater?
      Yes, & Yes.
      Notice how there is a missing \ between Images and homeseer.

Comment

Ongoing 404 errors

I'm getting 404 errors in local paths that have a \ instead of a /:

1/1/2006 2:40:55 PM - Error - Web Server Error 404, cannot serve file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer\html/updater/\updates2\icons\WeatherPLUG.gif

The /updater/\ should be "\updater\" instead. Not sure where in the code this is, but it's upsetting that it made it out of QA.

Comment

Working...
        X