'Error on page' Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Error on page' Error

I have just recently discovered this error when I load ALL my pages. The error icon appears in the bottom left of IE, but all the pages seem to load without issue, except for my weblobby(Mainlobby) touchscreen... It does not handle these well at all, it asks continously if I want to run script - click yes and it will work..... Annoying to say the least.
    attached is the info it is gving me.

I have deleted everything from my meta.htm (thinking I really goofed sumtin up), but it just changes the line error to 9 char 1....

Suggestions for tracking this error down? What loads before the meta.htm that might be causing an error?

I am such a glutton for punishment sometimes......

Brent,
    I would look at my locations and find any that start with virtual. There's something that the web browser doesn't like after the word virtual. What version of HS are you running? HS 2041 put in code to strip out all HTML problem causing characters in device names and I thought location as well.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I have removed everything from my meta.htm, stripped everything from my links.htm except for 'Home' which is QuickView.asp -

I still get the error!!

Line 1
      Char 9
      Code: Object expected
      Error: 0
      URL: http://www/bkacian.com/QuickView.asp

regardless of the page that I type in, the error is the same...

Comment

Right click on the page and select view source and have a look at the general location in the source file.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

thanks Rupp - I have finally tracked it down....

Comment

Working...
          X