hs.getpageheader question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hs.getpageheader question

I am playing with the TCal calendar package and those web pages use hs.getpageheader and I am trying to get it to NOT show my normal head.htm file as that uses up too much screen real estate for this particular web page.
    Which of the 5 normally 'false' parameters in hs.GetPageHeader("Page Title","","",False,False,False,False,False) would I need to set to 'True' to do this? On other pages where I've played with this, setting the 3rd False to True does what I want, but if I do that here I lose most if not all of the color scheme'ing.
    Last edited by RAM; April 17, 2007, 08:13 AM.
    Dick
    HS PRO 2.5.0.81, WinXP, IE8, Shuttle XS35V3, 2.13GHz, 4GB, 40GB SSD drive, AC-RF2, ADIOcelot, Message Server, TI103, SNEVL CID, pjcOutlook, MCSTemperature, Powertrigger, BLBackup, BLFloorplan, BLIcon, BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLRfid, BLLogMonitor, ACPUPSD, UltraECM, WeatherXML & Stipus' script connector. 500+ devices, 260+ events, 1-wire weather station + temp/humidity sensors & Oregon Scientific temp & humidity sensors & 2 Brultech ECM-1240s

bump
    Dick
    HS PRO 2.5.0.81, WinXP, IE8, Shuttle XS35V3, 2.13GHz, 4GB, 40GB SSD drive, AC-RF2, ADIOcelot, Message Server, TI103, SNEVL CID, pjcOutlook, MCSTemperature, Powertrigger, BLBackup, BLFloorplan, BLIcon, BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLRfid, BLLogMonitor, ACPUPSD, UltraECM, WeatherXML & Stipus' script connector. 500+ devices, 260+ events, 1-wire weather station + temp/humidity sensors & Oregon Scientific temp & humidity sensors & 2 Brultech ECM-1240s

Comment

Dick,

What exactly are you trying to achieve with the page output as I'm not sure you mean your head.htm ( mine is empty).

Are you trying to remove the page headertitle & logobar?
      Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
        Dick,

What exactly are you trying to achieve with the page output as I'm not sure you mean your head.htm ( mine is empty).
        Most people's head.htm may be empty, but mine isn't. I have a little table that shows me the latest temperature readings from around the house.

Are you trying to remove the page headertitle & logobar?
        I'm basically trying to prevent everything, headertitle, logobar and my head.htm from showing. My problem is when I set the parameter to 'true' that makes that stuff go away, the page looks like it's not using my 'Style.css' file as most of my colors and background colors are gone.
        Dick

Comment

In that case, I would just replace hs.getpageheader line with the following:

PHP Code:
          response.write "<head><link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' href='/style.css'></head><body>&lt;br>" 
          Jon

Comment

Working...
          X