Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help With GetPageHeader!

[/font]

Do you have a Links.htm in your HTML directory now? If so this will cause the links to show.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I'm not positive as I can't find my emails to Rich about this, but I seem to remember I had a problem with GetPageHeader and Rich H. found that the 4th pararameter wasn't working right and said that it would be fixed in the next version. Maybe you can check, Rupp, and see if I'm right or if it's just another case of my memory is as bad as I think it is.
      Dick
      HS PRO 2.5.0.81, WinXP, IE8, Shuttle XS35V3, 2.13GHz, 4GB, 40GB SSD drive, AC-RF2, ADIOcelot, Message Server, TI103, SNEVL CID, pjcOutlook, MCSTemperature, Powertrigger, BLBackup, BLFloorplan, BLIcon, BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLRfid, BLLogMonitor, ACPUPSD, UltraECM, WeatherXML & Stipus' script connector. 500+ devices, 260+ events, 1-wire weather station + temp/humidity sensors & Oregon Scientific temp & humidity sensors & 2 Brultech ECM-1240s

Comment

Reply to Rupp and RAM

Rupp,

I DO NOT have a links.htm file in my html directory. In fact, I don't have links.htm anywhere on my automation server. I put the code for the drop down menus in my HS homepage script.

RAM, thanks for the information! If you come across the emails and it says that that feature is not working, I'd really appreciate knowing about it as I'm spending alot of time trying to get this to work.

Also, if you guys don't mind, could you please look at the code I posted at the begining of the thread to make sure I don't have some stupid coding error.

Guys, if the 4th parameter is in fact not working, can you suggest a work around until it is fixed. I see many people here using custom pages that do not use the NavLinks.

Once again, thanks to the both of you for quick response.

Gil (aka vintagewine)

Comment

Problem FIXED - THANKS Guys

Folks,

I was able to fix the problem with the idea RUPP provided. Here is what I did.

I inserted a LINKS.HTM file in the HTML directory containing the Menu Code I wanted to use. When the file LINKS.HTM is in the directory, then the 4th parameter of GetPageHeader works as documented.

I love this forum, eveyone really tries to help.

Once again, Thanks.

Gil

Comment

Working...
          X