Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any way to serve jpg images?

Hi,

I am curious. I have a HTML web page that loads jpg images with a "img src=". This works in my browser but when I put the page and jpg files in the HS2 "/html" directory the images do not load through HS2, just a little box with an 'x' in it comes up.

Is this just a limitation of the HS web server? Is there any way to 'trick' it into working?

Thanks.

Ken

Sure, it can do jpg.

But the html dir is the root of HomeSeers web server so you can't enter a src of src= "/html/imagename.jpg"

Instead you would use src="/imagename.jpg"
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

It Works!

Thanks,

Problem solved, it is all a matter of the reference point for "/". I have a web cam that takes snap shots on motion, now I can easily serve the pictures with my HTML page and HS. Cool.

Ken

Comment

Working...
      X