Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great , loaded this and worked

I saw a "problem":

I have a device for sure in MACHINE_ROOM location and when I select MACHINE_ROOM location I get:
    Devices in MACHINE ROOM:

<TR><TD colspan="3">No visible devices are in this location.</TD></TR></TABLE>

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript><!-- function applyLocationFilterChange(objForm) { strURL = '?show=' + objForm.show.value + '&options=11100010000000'; document.location = strURL; }--></SCRIPT><FORM name=form_location_selector action=iphone.asp?iphone=1&options=11100010000000 method=get>however if I select ALL locations I can see:</FORM>

<FORM name=form_location_selector action=iphone.asp?iphone=1&options=11100010000000 method=get><TABLE class=devicelisttable cols=2><TBODY><TR class=devicelisttoptr><TD class=devicenametd>MACHINE_ROOM HWCIRC_PUMP</TD><TD class=devicestatustd></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    and if I type on detail link:

<H3>Details for MACHINE_ROOM HWCIRC_PUMP:</H3>Device: MACHINE_ROOM HWCIRC_PUMP
    Address: Q13 (ref 2275)
    Type: Z-Wave Device (Relay) <SMALL>(non-dimmable, supports status report, Z-Wave)</SMALL>

note that typing on MACHINE_ROOM link again returns with NO devices

----any one seen this as well?...maybe the label is too long

</FORM>

Comment

HTC Kaiser - AT&amp;T Tilt - MW6.1

Testing here with the HTC Kaiser/3G. Works well.

Playing with CNN devices and text shows in a columnar fashion. Tried to change style to text format (saved link) but it appears to remain in table format. (column)
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb- Mono 6.8X
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.8X
      HS4 Pro - V4.0.9.0 - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb - Mono 6.8X
      HS4 Lite -

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Comment

I have what may be a really dumb question... but I can go to my HS machine from my PC all day long outside of my house... yet I try to use my iphone from outside and I can see where it starts to load but the popup to enter my user / pass never shows up and eventually I get a server timed out message from safari... I made sure popup block is OFF in the iphone safari settings.. and I know the port map is correct because I do it on my PC outside of the house....
        -Christopher
        PerfecTemp - the Most advanced HVAC system I've ever Built - and its in my House

Comment

Can't d/load plugin

Hi all, The iphone plugin sounds amazing and I really want to try it out, but when I go to the blog page to download, the .exe file link is dead. Does anyone know how I can get hold of this great plugin?

Cheers,

Jay

Comment

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=126656

Look at post #38
            Jon

Comment

URL @ the blog is now working again. Apologies to all.

Comment

it this app dead?

the blog DL link does not work

Comment

Originally posted by alevey View Post
                  it this app dead?

the blog DL link does not work
                  Have you tried the HomeSeer i app?
                  -Rupp
                  sigpic

Comment

I use HS 1.7 (no plans or need to update)... does it work with that?

Comment

Originally posted by alevey View Post
                      I use HS 1.7 (no plans or need to update)... does it work with that?
                      You can give it a try as it is posted on the board here
                      Jon

Comment

Can someone please post a link to the latest version on this... I'd like to look at the web code.

thanks

Comment

The link I posted above is the latest.
                          Jon

Comment

got it ... thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X