iPhone for HS version 0.20 is released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great application/interface.

Suggestion - ajax buttons - do not repost whole screen for button change.

Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by bobwondernut View Post

Thermostat support's planned, though I lack any thermo to test against at the moment.

-t
      I have a thermostat (RC-80B) which supports changing mode, hold, heating and cooling setpoint changes, etc. from the HS UI, and a first-generation iPhone, so if you'd like me to test something, I'd certainly be willing.

I already use your UI on my iPhone, so I'm a bit familiar with it.

Snedecor

Comment

iPhone HS icon has taken over my Home Page

Bob,

Ever since installing iPhone for HS, its icon shows up on the home page of my iTouch when I save a webpage to the Home Screen. The "red House" icon is being associated with all web pages that are being served by Homeseer. I also get the following error in the HS log:

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>9/4/2008 2:20:25 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>Error </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Web Server Error 404, cannot serve file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\html/apple-touch-icon-precomposed.png</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Help!

Steve Q
        HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
        2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

does anyone have the application , the link for the download is no longer working and i had to reinstall homeseer. If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Gavin

Comment

iPhone

The download seems to have disappeared?? Anyone have this file?

Thx

Comment

Perhaps the web server is down. The link is still there but it returns a blank page. Try again in a few days.

Steve Q
              HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
              2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

iphone

Thanks, Steve - I have been trying off and on since Sunday, will keep looking - I have Rover working so this sounds like just what I need.

Thanks

d

Comment

no file

Originally posted by Steve Q View Post
                  Perhaps the web server is down. The link is still there but it returns a blank page. Try again in a few days.

Steve Q
                  Did anybody get the file? I would like to try it out too.,
                  Best,
                  Jakob Sand, I automate everything!

Comment

+1
                    I'm very interesting by this, but i can't download it.
                    Where can i download it ?

Comment

It is interesting seeing the recent demand for an iPhone application that interfaces with HS. It seems Homeseer should consider an iPhone web/native app that supports HS. With the huge success of the Apple App Store, other well known HA companies have developed native apps for the iPhone(and are making money selling them!!). I wish I know Objective C/Cocoa Touch because a native HS application in the Apple Store would be super!

Comment

A few months ago there was an app for homeseer in the Apps available for download from iTunes store. I thought it was this same application that you are looking for. I remember searching "Home" and finding it. I tried again today and it is not there! Not sure what happened? I had it installed on my iTouch but when I upgraded to ver 2.1, all my apps disappeared and I could not restore some of them.

Steve Q

Comment

Web app

If I understood the original thread post correctly, this (missing) file is not an SDK app like those in the App store. It is a web app that is installed on the Homeseer web host machine and works in conjunction with Rover to deliver a iPhone formatted web front end for Homeseer. Hmmm...maybe a peek at the webapp directory at Apple is in order.....

Comment

Download missing...Please repost.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Tymon View Post
                              This is awesome!!! I have a home remote control in pocket at all times!!!

Thanks!!!!
                              Ty
                              If you have it, maybe you can repost it?

Comment

Originally posted by dhk View Post
                                This is really really GREAT!

BUT -it is misnamed!

I have now tried it out on several devices.

On a Nokia N95-3 cell phone it works excellently on both WiFi and 3G. The only very minor adjustment is that one needs to set the zoom in the N95 browser to 75%.

On an HP iPAQ 210 PDA it works perfectly over WiFi within my home, no adjustments needed.

On a Nokia N800 Internet Tablet it works fine, but the screen on the N800 is so great that using the regular HomeSeer pages is good enough that the iPhone.asp mode isn't really required though it works just fine.

My only request for a modification would be that the box "Select a location" be placed at the top of the screen rather than the bottom; or better yet an entry in "Options" to have it displayed at top, bottom, or both.

That said: This is just great as it is!
                                You too. If you have it, please repost it.

Thx!

Comment

Working...
                                X