can't connect to web server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't connect to web server

I am using homeseer connect and have been able to access my home page until recently. no i get this message. Script Error:
    File not found: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS2\html\http://garycc.myh

As stated I don't find this html file in the folder. Thanks for any help.

Gary

That file isn't part of HomeSeer connect. Are there any errors in the log file besides that? Has your license expired?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

No my licence is only a couple of months old. Is there any way to check if homeseer is still forwarding my homepage?

Comment

When your HSConnect attempts to updater are there any errors in the HS log file?

What is your routers current IPAddress?

Comment

my current local ip is 192.168.1.106. I get a MS can not connect page. I can logon with localhost/conf. when i log on with the ip, I get Script Error:
          File not found: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS2\html\http://garycc.myh

I also had Jonn's buildpage working but get the same errors now. I have a port in my router opened. Thanks, again.

Comment

That's your local lan ipaddress. What is your WAN (routers) ipaddress?

Comment

Comment

If you ping your my homeseer connect name it returns the ipaddress you listed. What port are you running HomeSeer on? I tried adding port 81 and was able to connect to xPander so the name is working you just need to add the port to the name.

Comment

that's what is strange. I'mm using 80 and nothing else in using that port. it is open in the router.

Comment

Must be a firewall issue then. Do you have port 80 allowed in the Windows firewall?

Comment

Working...
                    X