Web Server password - Fixed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web Server password - Fixed!

Somehow, and I don't know how, my HomeSeer Web Server is now apparently set to require a password on the localnet. It seemed to have happened after I installed the latest upgrade. Can anyone PLEASE tell me how to disable this, or get past the login screen so I can use my system again?

Thanks!

Please take this with a grain of salt. In my /config/settings.ini file I have a line that reads

forcelogin=false

You might see what your file looks like. I don't know what the consequences of changing this setting are, but hopefully someone will chime in and help. I'd be really careful before modifying this file.

Originally posted by John Jenkins View Post
    Somehow, and I don't know how, my HomeSeer Web Server is now apparently set to require a password on the localnet. It seemed to have happened after I installed the latest upgrade. Can anyone PLEASE tell me how to disable this, or get past the login screen so I can use my system again?

Thanks!
    Don

Comment

Found Solution!

Thanks, Don. That didn't fix it, but it did lead me to a workaround. If anyone else has this problem, see the following thread:
      http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=104920

Comment

Glad you are up and running.
        Don

Comment

Working...
        X