Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

button on ipod touch

I found this code (in the attachement) stub posted by Rupp jan25 of 05

The page will load - a button press will casue the page to reload. However no action occurs and no entry is in the log. If I remove the "on error resume..." this error is reported:

Script error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x800A01C2Response.Write (request.form ("button")) sCommand = request.form ("button")

Not sure what I am going worng as this code stub seems to have worked for others. Any sugesstions?

running on hs 2.4.11

thanks

-rick
    Attached Files
    -Rick

Originally posted by rmorton27 View Post
    I found this code (in the attachement) stub posted by Rupp jan25 of 05

The page will load - a button press will casue the page to reload. However no action occurs and no entry is in the log. If I remove the "on error resume..." this error is reported:

Script error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x800A01C2Response.Write (request.form ("button")) sCommand = request.form ("button")

Not sure what I am going worng as this code stub seems to have worked for others. Any sugesstions?

running on hs 2.4.11

thanks

-rick
    Did you name the page pushbutton.asp?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I did name it pushbutton.asp and it indeed reloads when a button is clicked.
      -Rick

Comment

I tried the other example on the web forum - using hidden frames and it works. So I will just work with that example. I notice that in Safari on my touch that the page does repost visibly but not in IE. I suppose that's a shortcomming in Safari or maybe something else but it doesn't bothe me.

thanks

-rick
        -Rick

Comment

Working...
        X