Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gogs
    replied
    There are two methods in the "How too's" I have only used one and it has worked perfectly every time, except for the last time which was recently - I lost all my licences, but that turned out to be my fault, or I'll blame it on a duff backup. (I'll let you guess which one I use)

Both methods should work, as long as you do not change anything, such as directories etc. It also helps that if the old computer was on a fixed LAN address, the new one is the same.

Leave a comment:

• danielbo
    replied
    I did what it said, step by step, but I am getting errors when it comes to configuring the plugins or even running the updater. The program is running without a problem. Here is the message that I get when I try to run the updater:

Server Error in '/' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Configuration Error
    Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.
    Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'HomeSeer2(1)' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
    Source Error:

Line 57: <add assembly="System.EnterpriseServices, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
    Line 58: <add assembly="System.Web.Mobile, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
    Line 59: <add assembly="*"/>
    Line 60: <add assembly="System.ServiceModel.Web, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>
    Line 61: <add assembly="System.WorkflowServices, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>

Source File: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Config\web.con fig Line: 59
    Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'HomeSeer2(1)' could not be loaded.

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
    To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3603; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3082

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    Check out the How-To forums. There's a how to for this.

Leave a comment:

• danielbo
    started a topic Help with transfer to a newer computer

Help with transfer to a newer computer

I transfered my hs to a newer computer. Most of the program works, but a few are not, I keep getting the following error:

Server Error in '/' Application.
    Configuration Error
    Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.
    Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'HomeSeer2(1)' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
    Source Error:

Line 57: <add assembly="System.EnterpriseServices, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
    Line 58: <add assembly="System.Web.Mobile, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
    Line 59: <add assembly="*"/>
    Line 60: <add assembly="System.ServiceModel.Web, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>
    Line 61: <add assembly="System.WorkflowServices, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>

Source File: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Config\web.con fig Line: 59
    Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'HomeSeer2(1)' could not be loaded.

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
    To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3603; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3082
Working...
X