ASPX Page Web Forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASPX Page Web Forms

I'm trying to edit the Media Player plugin page to add some links to some radio stations I have. I am somewhat struggling though with the ASPX pages

Using this http://forums.homeseer.com/showthrea...light=web+form i've started to test some parts of the page but when it comes to the buttons for the stations i'm stuck.

This is it so far;

PHP Code:
        <form runat="server">  
            <
    p
            </
    p
            <
    p
     <%

Dim Total As Integer
     Dim StationName 
    As String
     Dim ButtonStr 
    As String
     Total 

Do Until Total 9
     StationName 
    hs.getinisetting("Title"Total"Unknown""radio.ini")

response.write("<br>")

ButtonStr "<asp:Button id=" chr(34) & Total chr(34) & " onclick=""RadioStn"" runat=""server"" Text=" chr(34) & StationName chr(34) & "></asp:Button>"

hs.writelog("Test"ButtonStr

response.write(ButtonStr

response.write("<br>")

Total Total 1
     Loop

%>
            </
    p
            <
    p
            </
    p
            <
    p
            </
    p
            <!-- 
    Insert content here --> 
        </
    form
    I thought this would put the eight buttons I require on the screen but it does nothing but show a blank page, if I write the stationname or the total to the screen then that writes the info no problems, I know the line of code at fault is the button line. I could hard code the ID numbers and the station names but I would prefer not to, rather get them from the ini file.

When I write the button line to the log it appears OK (albeit it seems to try and parse it in the HTML log, I have to get it from the GUI)...quotes don't look wrong;

PHP Code:
    21/04/2010 14:54:15  Test - <asp:Button id="4" onclick="RadioStn" runat="server" Text="Galaxy FM Birmingham"></asp:Button
    Please try and help so I can tick another item off my to do list!
    Thanks...
    My Plugins:

Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
    Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P
Working...
X