how does webserver work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how does webserver work?

I'm wanting to edit/create some pages, specifically HSPhone related. localhost/hspw is where you land when you click on the phone button, but looking in the program files/homeseer pro/html directory i don't see anything hspw.

so how does all this work, exactly?

Thanks,

Ian
    Plugins:
    BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

The pages are likely dynamically created asp pages in HS
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

so how would i go about editing the contents of a dynamically created page, to strip everything else out except a specific part, for instance?
      Plugins:
      BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

You wont be able to modify the pages that are dynamically generated. You *could* however write your own asp/aspx pages, but depending on the complexity, could be difficult.

Another option is to 'scrape' the page for what you need - again, this would involve writing some application to grab that page and strip out what you dont need.
        HS3Pro Running on a Raspberry Pi3
        64 Z-Wave Nodes, 168 Events, 280 Devices
        UPB modules via OMNI plugin/panel
        Plugins: Z-Wave, BLRF, OMNI, HSTouch, weatherXML, EasyTrigger
        HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 Joggler

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
        X