Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple iphone/ipod touch screen

Alex wrote:

"...How did you do it. Do mind making a small write/Sticky up( or Ican)about the steps on how you did this. And can other users use your screens as a template to modify it for their own needs( off course if you don't mind). Thanks in advance for furthering the Ademco plugin usefulness. Alex"
    -Rick

Attached Files
    -Rick

Comment

One more thing my asp stuff works, may not be the right way the best way or whatever, I am even sure there are functions that probably should be depreciated or revised. I haven't made any attempt to make this pretty or anything.
      Last edited by rmorton27; April 20, 2012, 09:29 PM.
      -Rick

Comment

Hey thanks Rick, appreciate the help and the great templates(esp the control screen). Great work and thank you again.

Comment

If you get whats going on the control asp. and the post method. the waitsecs 1 was necessary to build in delay when a button press occured to allow time for hs to execute the command - otherwise the button color wouldn't change. I imagine your mileage will vary depending on the speed of your HS setup.

-r
          -Rick

Comment

There are a couple of buttons on control.asp that are tiered. That is they don't just go on/off, they enable a 2nd device to on then all go off on the 3rd button press. If you want that code I will post it too, although the weatherxml script just was upgraded and my iPhone page I haven’t gotten around to fixing it yet. It works just no icons. With regard to the 1wire temp and huniidty I use Midon's temp08 and I modifed Midon's sample script to parse the com data. I did in 1.x hs use mcstemp and it worked fine but it was overkill for my needs.
            -Rick

Comment

Ooops, forgot to include the icons used in touch.asp
              Attached Files
              -Rick

Comment

Alex,

One more file. This one is what I use to establish and change set points. You have to create the hoseseer devices. Although my pages have their quirks they work for me. The biggest nuisance is that I know of no way to shut down a page so they exist open pages in safari. Doesn't seem to cause me any worries. If you want more of the pages let me or if you need some help getting them to work. I will at give a try to helping you though as the computer god knows I need help too.

-Rick
                -Rick

Comment

Working...
                X