Project Infowindow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project Infowindow

Hi Guys I think no one knows me yet. But i think that will change.. Much housewives dont like to look for a specific page to look at the weather or traffic jams or any infopage.. We as men build thing veryvery very nice but the wives never use it.. Maybe this can be your answer.

Any one who has a old dying frying laptop that is in an old box or the attic or what the hell..

I ripped the screen off and extended the datalines. Iam a poor guy so i use old sh#t... To build new things...

Iam building a active channel program that uses the screen off the laptop.... It will refresh every page for XX seconds.. Simply said its a slideshow off custom web pages. When the phone rings it will popup the dialername and number.

My question is....
    Any one interested in this idea..
    If some one does i will build a new thread for it..

So guys let me know....
    SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH...

Greetz P.S.Y.X.C.H.O.T.I.C.

e-MAIL: VIRTUAL_LIBERTY@HOTMAIL.COM

Not to ignore you but there are already as many as three different major "touch screen / remote access" projects in work on the board. The Audry asp pages being the most active at the moment. Most of us are barley tredding water keeping up with the changes on this and other projects. This is probably why no one has responded.

-Rupp
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Yeah i think you are right....
      I might be considering touchbase but i dont know if it will support the slideslide show.

Greetz Psychotic

Comment

http://ubb.homeseer.com/6/ubb.x?a=tp...4&m=5082941942

-Rupp
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X