Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this work for anyone

http://guest:guest@www.ruppworld.com
    I can't get it to work for version 1.5.2 build 24 anyone else?

-Rupp
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

I just watched your garage door close... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

It worked in that I could access your server, but it prompted me for a user/password even though it was in the URL.

What kind of problems are you having?

Comment

I did notice that the IP that was trying to be accessed was a 24.x.x.x - Are / Were you an @home customer? - Did your IP change recently?
      In my area, cox.net is rolling out their network, and we are getting 68.x.x.x IP [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Yep it works ok for me... I have to enter in guest/guest for the password prompt but it works...

Comment

It's supposed to log the user in automatically as guest but it is still prompting the user for a username and password.

-Rupp

Comment

I noticed that about my site also... No matter if I enter the username/password as part of the url or not it prompts me for it.....

Comment

wow....nice

Is that the ASP stuff that I see referenced on the board? I guess I'm going to have to figure out how to do that kind of stuff.

Comment

How did you use Kavachart to chart your temperatures on your page? I downloaded Kavachart, but can't make heads or tails out of it?

Comment

Rupp,
                  You have done a great job! Like others, I too would like to emulate your page. I wouldn't suppose you would have a "cheat sheet" doc that would outline some of the necessary steps? Actually, I have most of the same in place. I really like the style sheet. I'm pending my time "Hacking Audrey" right now, but it looks like I need to get back to working on HS!

Richard Braddock

Comment

Email me off line and I'll attempt to remember and type up something. Its funny you ask this because I was talking to a guy at work today and stated " I wouldn't have a clue how to set this up again" , but I 'll research and wrtie something up.

-Rupp

Comment

Working...
                    X