UltraView 2 and IE6 XML error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UltraView 2 and IE6 XML error

I installed IE6 and now have a problem displaying my icons. I get a UV message saying a 'root element' is missing.

UltraJones, any suggestions?

You must upgrade to UltraView2 Beta 5 to fix this problem.

Note: IE 6 install MSXML Parser 3 which is different than the original parser included with IE 5.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I made alot of custom modifications to display my temperatures around the house and now the degree symbol is breaking it on IE6. anyway to reload the old parser. I rather not have to redo all the complicated edits?

-Rupp
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Why not just create a function to replace the degree symbol with "°"?
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

with the complexity of UltraView where would I put it. I haven't edited the UltraView files for a while and It takes a while to refamiliarize myself with the flow of the files.

-Rupp
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
          X