can't get home page to display first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't get home page to display first

I'm following the directions in the help file. I created a page. Put it in the html folder. Checked off Page 1 displays before status page, but I get page not found. What am I doing wrong?

Bill

Does the default page work ok?

-Rupp
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Yes the defaualt page, which is the status page displays fine. The only thing I get when I put in a title and a link is it adds it to the navagation link across the top. Clicking there doesn't errors too.

Thanks for the reply. Bill

Comment

Is the page your tring to open in the Homeseer HTML directory? What happens if you simply double click on the page your attempting to open? It should load locally in the browser if it is an html page. Is it an HTML page?

-Rupp

Comment

the page I'm trying to load is the "my page" sample that comes with Homeseer and is in the html direcory. And yes it loads locally by itself just fine. I can't get it to display before the default status page.

Bill

Comment

Does your setup look like this:

-Rupp
            Attached Files

Comment

It does now. And it works. I didn't have the .html after "mypage". Thank you.

Bill

Comment

Working...
              X