X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you...

1. Remove "location" from webpage view.

2. Display "uptime" on status page.

3. What is the difference in "home" and "status" views?

In a default setup, "Home" and "Status" are the same page. But you can change the home page to be any page you want -- it doesn't have to be the Status page, in fact, it doesn't even have to be one of the built-in pages, it can be a custom page.

In View, Options, Web Server, there are a few options for choosing which columns to include in your status page. However, for more customization than that, you'll need to code the page yourself in ASP, or use one someone else coded for that purpose.

Nucleus Home Automation
    News, support, and updates for Rover, Network Monitor, TimeIcons, and more

Comment

I was successful in getting things pretty much in order and the asp pages loading correctly. In all of my editing, I changed the "Log" button and now I have forgotten what the original link was to view ah.log . Can anyone tell me what it is?

Comment

/elog

Skibum

http://www.skibumsplace.com

Comment

It seems that I am arbitrarily getting a ton of these messages and then the web interface stops:

~!~Info~!~Web Server Error: 24053 Connection was aborted due to timeout or other failure

Is anyone familiar with this?

Also, in the last two days, I start getting a bunch of these:

~!~Send X10 from ext interface~!~OFF dim: 0 extra: 0

I see that something is sending x-10 commands(or interference) but I cannot identify what it could be. My ELK ESM1 is showing a constant 0.1v bar, so it must be interference.

Comment

I'm getting the same error. Does anyone have an idea what could cause this? It basically sends my CPU to 100% and causes the system to fail.

None2soon

Comment

24053 WSAECONNABORTED Connection was aborted due to timeout or other failure :

"Software caused connection abort.

An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine, possibly due to a data transmission timeout or protocol error."

-Rupp
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I didn't realize that these were standard error messages. Thanks...

Still curious though, I don't (shouldn't have any connections other than my internal LAN. And the only thing on it that talks to HS is an Audrey. I'll have to do some trouble-shooting.

none2soon

Comment

Working...
                X