Want to put a hyperlink around an IVista applet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to put a hyperlink around an IVista applet

Anyone know how to make an IVista applet a hyperlink. I want to click on a small applet window to launch a larger version. I tried putting a
    <A href="http://xx.xxx.xx.xx:8082/camera.asp"> and closing it after the applet. The hyperlink hand appears but it will never transfer to the link. Any Ideas?

-Rupp
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Rupp

Isn't that an option in IVista itself?

Skibum
    Skibumsplace

Comment

I tried <param name=href value="target.htm"> and it didn't work. Do you know the correct syntax.

-Rupp

Comment

Sorry, I gave mine away....I know that if you use the standard IVista page, there is a config option to be able to vlivk to open a new window....guess you will have to look around.

Skibum
        Skibumsplace

Comment

take a look at http://www.inetcam.com/support/onlin...ter6_16.phtml#
          DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
          BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

Comment

Thanks for looking but I want to hyperlink it to another web page not pop up a video window.

-Rupp

Comment

Working...
            X