Web Server Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web Server Error

I have been receiving the following error when attempting to access the homeseer web page.

I am able to access the web page by http://127.0.0.1 However when I try and access it either locally by its real ip or remotely the following error is generated.

Everything was working correctly until I ran the latest MS Security patch for W2K.

Any help would be appreciated.

3/12/2002 12:12:33 PM~!~Info~!~Web Server Error: 24061 Connection refused by remote network
    3/12/2002 12:12:51 PM~!~Error~!~Initializing security control: Automation error
    ClassFactory cannot supply requested class

BTW, I am running version 1.5.2 Build 10

Comment

Have you tried reinstalling HS. It sounds like the security patch may have overwritten a file that HS delivered.

-Rupp
      -Rupp
      sigpic

Comment

Yup. Just tried a reinstall no luck.

Does anyone have a reference of Homeseer errors? I have been unable to determine exactly what these errors mean...

Comment

Are you running any kind of firewall/blackice/zonealarm? Do you have IPSEC setup to stop unauthorized ip connectivity?

Comment

No firewall. Just running NAV. Tried disabling NAV and this had no effect.

Does anyone know if a list of the possible errors that Homeseer can generate with descriptions exists? I haven't been able to find this in the manual.

Thanks
            Keith

Comment

Working...
            X