Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outlook Express folder

Hello,

I seem to be having a problem enabling the web server. I am using HomeSeer v1.5.2 Build 10 on Windows XP and when I try to press CTRL-W or view Web page, my default browser does not launch and instead a my computer window opens up to C:\Program Files\Outlook Express. I did enable the web server under options which did not seem to help. Any ideas? Sorry if this problem was posted before and I missed it. Thanks.

-Tom
    -Tom

Visit Kernhome
    Kern Theater Gallery

(User: guest / Pass: guest)

I have seen a similar issue. I have seen that when I do a full backup that the directory shown in the dos prompt using xcopy is at C:\program files\outlook express. I have set the prompt to c: before and after. A couple times at first it backed up the outlook express folder contents to homeseer backup directory. ????..........JG
    3.0.0.548: HS3PRO - 3.0.5.10: AIAlert - 2.1.1.0: APIWeather - 2.0.64.0: BLBackup - 2.0.45.0: BLLAN - 2.0.37.0: BLRoombaWifi - 1.0.0.3: DevLog - 1.2.5.15: KeyPad - 3.0.2.25: NetCAM - 0.0.0.52: Pushover 3P - 3.0.0.5: SendVFD - 1.0.0.3: Tiles - 3.0.11.0: Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
    X