Site logger Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site logger Wanted

Is there someone who has a sort off site logger..

I want to log the address from the web page visitors into a text file. I hope that someone can send me piece off ASP or VB to put in a asp page to log the adresses in to a text file.

Any one ?????

Thanx in advance....

Greetz psychotic

These scripts put remote ip into log, and more!.........JG
    3.0.0.548: HS3PRO - 3.0.5.10: AIAlert - 2.1.1.0: APIWeather - 2.0.64.0: BLBackup - 2.0.45.0: BLLAN - 2.0.37.0: BLRoombaWifi - 1.0.0.3: DevLog - 1.2.5.15: KeyPad - 3.0.2.25: NetCAM - 0.0.0.52: Pushover 3P - 3.0.0.5: SendVFD - 1.0.0.3: Tiles - 3.0.11.0: Z-Wave

Comment

If you checkmark "Log Logins" on the Web Server tab of HomeSeer options it will put an entry into the HS log when someone logs into your site but this won't give you page by page logging. You can make your asp page aware of the client's IP address by using Request.ServerVariables("REMOTE_ADDR"). Then you can do what you want with it from there.

Paul

Comment

The following piece of code also provides you with the IP address.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
        dim ip
        ip=hs.Getipaddress
        response.send "&lt;p&gt;Ip address is: "+ip+"&lt;/p&gt;" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

That gets your own IP address, not that of the visiting computer.

Nucleus Home Automation
          News, support, and updates for Rover, Network Monitor, TimeIcons, and more

Comment

Thanks for all the help mates.....

Comment

Oeps ... you are right sorry for the confusion [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img]

Comment

At the risk of being verbose, here's code that in a .VBS file works for me, but needs to be updated:

- huggy
                |
                | - Gordon

"I'm a Man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess." - Man's Prayer, Possum Lodge, The Red Green Show
                HiddenGemStudio.com - MaineMusicians.org - CunninghamCreativeMaine.website

Comment

Thanks Huggy

Comment

Working...
                  X