Got a new page running Pleeze Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a new page running Pleeze Comments

Hi ive got a new web page with some new looks on it... It's fully ASP programmed and securred....

Can any one please send some comments about the site..... The looks, security, things like that...

THE FOLLOWING PAGES ARE ACCESSIBLE

FIRST FLOOR
    SECOND FLOOR
    THIRD FLOOR
    WEB ACCESS LOG.

IF YA WANNA SEE ALL THE PAGES PLEEZE LET ME KNOW.

Thanx P.S.Y.C.H.O.T.I.C.<A HREF="http://channel-z.no-ip.org:81/Homeautomation/DEFAULT.asp" TARGET=_blank>web page

</A>skunkworks@home.nl

[This message was edited by P.S.Y.C.H.O.T.I.C. on Saturday, 13 April 2002 at 11:48 AM.]

[This message was edited by P.S.Y.C.H.O.T.I.C. on Saturday, 13 April 2002 at 11:49 AM.]

[This message was edited by P.S.Y.C.H.O.T.I.C. on Saturday, 13 April 2002 at 11:49 AM.]

Looks good. One cosmetic bug when viewing your page in 1024x768 resolution is that the page starts repeating itself over on the right hand side of the screen. I changed my resolution and it looked OK.
    I like your web-log page.

Is a future project integrating the ability to control the devices as well?

Dan-O
    My system specs are in my profile
    Dan-O
    HomeSeer contributor since summer 1999, yes 1999!

Comment

About the controlling off devices.. Well iam programming it right now..... I think when iam ready i will post the sources....

Thanks for taking your time.....

Greetz psychotic

Comment

I couldn't access your server.

Eric

Comment

Site not found error.

-Rupp
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

But its restarted...

Have fun

Greetz psychotic

Comment

Very nice look and feel. The only thing like Dan-O indicated would be the background image on the Status pages. The repeating of the images throughs it off. I would also say that if you could add the menu stucture on the Main page to all the status pages it would allow faster navigation.

Great stuff!

HAM - Home Automation Messenger

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the comms mate....

I had +- 100 hits this week with only you in the comments.... I think that there are not many people like us who realy communicate a lot...

I think you rememder me from the HAM Applications.. We mailed a lot... Skunkworks@home.nl ring any bells ???

To be short ... Thanks I apriciate it.. I respect guys like you...

ABout the background .. Iam still trying to solve it...

Greetz A.kivits

Comment

Very nice site. I would have to agree with previous observations though: background and easier site navigation ( instead of back ) All and all attractive site though, was that dutch?

Your site did give me some ideas! Thanks !!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

JustOneMore

Comment

Hi JustOneMore... Stange name hihihihi

If you or anyone need help or sources just let ne know....

Thanks... The navigation bar.. well sorry i run this page on a infowindow that has a resolution 800*600.. So i needed the Space...

Ja het is in het nederlands... goed gezien...
                    SUBTITLE
                    YEP its in dutch... Good seen....

The status pages are ripp offs from my infowindow project... I broke down a screen off my laptop that shows the pages as a slideshow all day next to my tv it also pops up thew caller id and more... Its cheap solution.. I read alot about audrey's but there to expensive to me...

A old laptop with a rf mouse is a cheap and great solution.

My wife likes it like this... That's why the pages are in dutch...

Thanks for your time....

[This message was edited by P.S.Y.C.H.O.T.I.C. on Saturday, 13 April 2002 at 11:40 AM.]

Comment

Working...
                    X