X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASP GURU NEEDED

Hi every one

Ive got two questions

I installed the winamp jukebox.. But i want make a link back to a main menu off my site in the controls.. This goes fine but it only opens the link in the asp control page and the rest off the juke box page stays alive.... I get a page thats only 2 ich big in height. I still see the rest off the juke box page..

How can i open the full page but not in a new window??????

I created a web page with a background..
    But when the resolution off the inet client is bigger than 800*600 its starts repeating itself...
    But i dont want that.
    Here is a peace off code that i use for the background....

<BODY bgcolor="#336699" background="HTTP://10.1.110.2:81/IMAGESASP/BACKGROUND.GIF">

How can i prevent it from repeating it self????

Thanx in advance...

Greetz P.S.Y.C.H.O.T.I.C.

1. put target='_top' in your link.

2. use an inline style in your body tag:

<BODY style="background-repeat: no-repeat" bgcolor="#336699" background="HTTP://10.1.110.2:81/IMAGESASP/BACKGROUND.GIF">

Paul

Comment

1: You need a "target=" clause in your <a href>. For instance, target=_blank will open in a new window, and target=_top will open in the current browser, breaking out of frames to take the whole thing.

2: I don't know if there's a way to do this in the <body> tag, but it can certainly be done in a style sheet. The default style sheet that comes with HomeSeer does it.

Nucleus Home Automation
      News, support, and updates for Rover, Network Monitor, TimeIcons, and more

Comment

Guys Thankx very very much.....

Greetz P.S.Y.C.H.O.T.I.C.

Comment

Working...
        X