ASP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASP

I've been reading with interest the comments about ASP based pages. I've obviously missed the introduction of ASP to HomeSeer can someone point me to a site that show me how it's done (I can write ASP - how's it done with HomeSeer). While I'm asking I've also noticed comments about custom web pages - how do I interface a custom page to HomeSeer.

HBB [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

HomeSeer doesn't have full support for ASP. The info for what it does support is here on the HomeSeer beta page.

To include a custom web page in HomeSeer's menu links, go to the Web Server tab in HomeSeer Options. Click the button "Customize Web Site..".

For some includes to give you pages the "look and feel" of HomeSeer's native pages. check out AJ's Control Panel ASP System (BETA). The header.asp include in this package has problems with newer installs of HomeSeer since the introduction of ini support. CFGuy has done a newer set of includes that shoud be backward compatable with AJ's that also adds the capability of multi-user password security. You can get his includes here.

Paul

Comment

Working...
    X