Anyone interested... Movie slideshow.ASP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone interested... Movie slideshow.ASP

So who isnt taking movies from their hollyday...
    And who isnt making these nice movies with texts and effects... But who ever watches these movies for a full hour... Let me guess... Once or twice....

So you put a lot off free time in your movie editing... But for what???? When the family watches they start to look outside because of disinterest after 5 mins....

So here might be a nice solution....

Ive created a movie slideshow page....
    I works the same as the picture frame slideshow asp's. The only difference is that it jumps to the second movie page after 20 seconds...What i did was i made little chunks off movies from my hollyday kids and **** like that (20 seconds).... At my house i have a broken down laptop where i extended the screen next to my tv... The keyboard part is hidden under the tv. This screen runs a slide show of all my webpages that i builded including the movie slideshow. Its part of a infowindow project that is finished.

How to use

1. Make tha movies on your hollyday or what ever.
    2. Extract the movie to system
    3. save to a movie folder as an mpg or avi whatever you want... what ever you media player codec has...
    4. Thats all

Any one interested for a generic post of this script???? The ones who do, please reply so can count how many interested there are.

I will get to it next week....

Greetz Psychotic

[This message was edited by P.S.Y.C.H.O.T.I.C. on Tuesday, 16 July 2002 at 06:30 AM.]

[This message was edited by P.S.Y.C.H.O.T.I.C. on Wednesday, 17 July 2002 at 05:09 AM.]

[This message was edited by P.S.Y.C.H.O.T.I.C. on Friday, 19 July 2002 at 05:17 AM.]

Sounds good to me.

Comment

Thats one.....

Anyone else... Do post.....

Comment

That would be awesome! Please include me on your list of interested HomeSeerer.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Your number two.... hihihihihihihihihi

Greetz P.S.Y.C.H.O.T.I.C.

Comment

Working...
          X