Open link in new browser window with specific size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open link in new browser window with specific size

I'm trying to launch NPFrame (part of Spinner package) in a separate window from a link. However, I want it in a specific size and no toolbars. It's similar to most of the pop-up ads that everyone hates [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I search the net for syntax but I can't get it to work. Your help would be much appreciated,

Simon

I found this site tonight and I got the pop-up window created just the way I wanted. Here's the link to the site:

http://www.echoecho.com/toolpopupgenerator.htm

However, I can't seem to get the pop-up to work from UltraView2 and UltraStatus. When I put the code in links.htm, it seems to be okay.

Here's the pop-up window code:

<a href="#" onClick="MyWindow=window.open('/cdj/npframe.html','MyWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories =no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=no,width=68 0,height=380,left=582,top=5'); return false;">Music Jukebox</a>

If I enter the same code in the UltraView2.asp, I get a text dump in IE.

Your help is much appreciated,

Simon

Comment

Try:

<a href=javascript:window.open('/cdj/npframe.html','MyWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories =no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=no,width=68 0,height=380,left=582,top=5')">Music Jukebox</a>

Paul

Comment

Working...
      X