Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP.... The page cannot be displayed

Hello ,

I have installed Home seer and I tried from internet to see control page , it showed password page OK. but when it wanted to show main page with control buttoms , I saw "The page cannot be displayed" and I had to refreshed the page many time to see it .

any remedy for this problem.

thank you in advance.

[This message was edited by fbehrouzi on Tuesday, 03 September 2002 at 06:08 PM.]

Might be a limitation in your upstream bandwidth, for instance.

Nucleus Home Automation
    News, support, and updates for Rover, Network Monitor, TimeIcons, and more

Comment

I setup a local LAN and tried it thorogh it but from another pc on the web I saw the same error ,

It does not wait to load the page , some times it tried to show beginning of the page but it seems it gor diconnected and show the NOT FOUND PAGE again.

Comment

Clear your browser cache. Do you still see the page "trying" to load?

If not:
        I would check for a link error, are you attempting a C:.... where you should be using a http:... ?

If you do:
        Are you using a router/configuration correct?

Firewall (disable) for a test run.

Let us know from there....

Hey! Whata ya lookin at buddy! :P

Comment

Actually , I am in the first step to see only web page through internet so I am just using defaults and trying to see main page not C: or any other things .

if you have a change please try it
          ip:207.6.84.220
          userid:guest pw:guest
          ifit shows up with "page cannot find" do get disappointed try at least 10 times to refresh it will show up .

[This message was edited by fbehrouzi on Wednesday, 04 September 2002 at 02:12 PM.]

Comment

Working...
          X