Don't have some of the links in the web interface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't have some of the links in the web interface

Hey - New user here, love this stuff, but just getting into it. Unfortunately, my web page has some links that don't work - (missing files) I am headed home for hte day to check and see if the ASP's it's referencing actually exist (which would be the obvious problem), but hoping that someone might have another reason it's not working. Specifically, it's the Quick View, Messages (link doesn't even exist though I have Phone installed), Logs, and one or two others.

Thanks
    Scott

The links.htm file included with WebAgent is a sample file that was used if you did not have any links.htm on your computer. You need to customize it for whatever applications that you want to link to. I do not know specifically where quickview came from, but I also do not have it on my computer and never bothered to edit the file to remove it. You do not need to use any of the links to make WebAgent operational, but you can add WebAgent to make it easy to access.

Comment

Thanks for the information - I assume that the fact that I cannot access some of the features (Messages) implies that the ASP scripts or references are not in the right place. I will check it out and fix it....

Comment

Working...
      X