Simple interface request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple interface request

Can anyone point me to a simple 2 colum interface that displays my devices sorted by there location?

Have you looked at the default status page. Its sorted by location by default or are you looking for something customized?

-Rupp
    ...it was a holy night.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I was looking for a 2 colum set-up. Since this first post I have begun experimenting with ASP and have the basic layout I like but now I have a question.

How can I define a sub routine and then call it later in a ASP page.

I have a little for/next loop that populates a table with device status and name data bases on the location. I want to sub this process out and call it for each table I have passing the location information to the sub when I call it.

Does this make sense?

Edit
      Also, I am having trouble with a form element. I can produce the on/off buttons easy enough, but I can't seem to replicate the dim <select> element that I see on the default HomeSeer page

Thanks in advance,
      Sgt-baker

Comment

I have, throught trial and error and alot of thread searching, finished my changes to the ASP pages and have exactly what I want now. Thanks for all the help you guys have provided.

That being said, I still can not reproduce the dim selector that I see on the default HomeSeer page. Can anyone explain the method to me? or point me to a thread where this information is located?

Thanks Again,
        Sgt-Baker

Comment

Working...
        X