Where do I download UltraView 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do I download UltraView 2?

All the links I could find are either an endless loop or point to version 1.0.3.

One Wife, a buncha computers, a buncha HA stuff, and 10 cats. All managed with a grapefruit sized brain!
    Hmmmm......

http://ubb.homeseer.com/6/ubb.x?a=tp...3&m=3622955336
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I used to torque off one of my teachers when I'd say "I don't get it!"
      Anyhew, are you saying that Ultra_Suite_1.0.3.zip contains version 2?

One Wife, a buncha computers, a buncha HA stuff, and 10 cats. All managed with a grapefruit sized brain!
      Hmmmm......

Comment

Yes, Ultra SUITE v1.0.3 contains Ultra VIEW v2.0.8 and other Ultra products...

- Gordon

"It said Windows 2000 or better, so I installed Linux..."
        |
        | - Gordon

"I'm a Man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess." - Man's Prayer, Possum Lodge, The Red Green Show
        HiddenGemStudio.com - MaineMusicians.org - CunninghamCreativeMaine.website

Comment

Thank you Gordon!

Hmmmm......

Comment

I loaded it yesterday and was up and running
            pretty quicl;y

however I noticed that the software is more than a year old.

Am I to understand there is no more development on it. I am actually turned off by the 'refresh' feature that keeps refreshing the screen after I change a values

also it seems I need to conttrol a device at
            the top left of the screen instead right on where
            the device is shown on the screen...lots of back and forth...

Comment

If your proficient in html and asp its not hard to change the code to move the control to the location of the mouse click as well as moving the refresh to an IFrame.

-Rupp
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fbitz:
                I loaded it yesterday and was up and running
                pretty quicl;y

however I noticed that the software is more than a year old.

Am I to understand there is no more development on it. I am actually turned off by the 'refresh' feature that keeps refreshing the screen after I change a values

also it seems I need to conttrol a device at
                the top left of the screen instead right on where
                the device is shown on the screen...lots of back and forth...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I kinda lost my modivation ever since the pay for plug-in was announced over a year ago. I am finally getting over it and will be making several updates to Ultra View2 and Ultra View2 status in the coming weeks/months. My first focus will be the ability to pop up the controls next to the configured device.

Regards,
                Ultrajones
                Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Just in case you missed it, check out popup.asp to see how he pops up the controls next to the configured device. Might trigger an idea for you.

[This message was edited by Ameridan on Tue, 13 May 2003 at 06:25 AM.]

Comment

Actually, I would be happy to get my Ultra view 2 going again. I modified it once upon a time to have 5 views from the basement to an aerial view if the whole property. It wasn't the latest Ultra view, even before the includes files, but It worked until I downloaded an update to HS. Did I get new includes files? All I know is now I get errors on page. It does refresh all the devices after I hit update but I don't like the error on page message. I have to be honest and say I was lucky to get this thing to work in the first place and have no idea whats wrong. Somebody look at it for me? Mean while I look forward to a new version of Ultra view to start from scratch.

link updated. my homeseer now at www.bill-and-val.com

[This message was edited by NJ Bill T on Tue, 10 February 2004 at 09:20 AM.]

Comment

Bill, you’ve done a great job at modifying Ultra View. I’m not sure this will help with the error message but; Awhile back I was getting the same message and I thought it was from some of the modifications I had made to the code. To make a long story short, turned out to be that I had to reset my IE settings to default. Not sure what, how or when the settings got changed but after I selected the default settings the error message went away. If your not logging any messages in HS you might want to try the IE settings especially if you have done any of the MS upgrades to IE.

Comment

Waldoman, thank you for the compliment on my ultra view mod. And thank you for the reply. I was beginning to think my posts only appeared to me. I tried the default settings but no luck. I'm pretty sure I messed something up with an update. The XML file doesn't even refresh unless you hit the update button. The version I modidied was even before the includes files came about I think, so I'm not sure how that effect things. I think I'll get the latest version and go back to scratch but it has been a few years since I did that. Be interesting to see if I can figure it out again.

Bill

link updated. my homeseer now at www.bill-and-val.com

[This message was edited by NJ Bill T on Tue, 10 February 2004 at 09:21 AM.]

Comment

Working...
                        X