View internal IP on different port within Homeseer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

View internal IP on different port within Homeseer

I have an Audiotron the runs on Port 80. I'm running Homeseer on 8080. Is there a way I can link from homeseer to my audiotron asp page? I would like to have Homeseer headers and footer in place around the Audiotron asp.

-Shane

If you look at the HACT package
    http://ubb.homeseer.com/6/ubb.x?a=tp...3&m=6096022004

you will see some examples which you can modify for this. Try music_w.asp

Kevin

Comment

The easiest way would be to simply have a hyperlink from your HS page to your Audiotron page but this would not "carry" the headers from the HS pages. The second most easy way would be to set up a web page within HS that has the headers includes ( I assume your using the includes). Then in that same page put an iFrame with the iFrames src the page you desire to see.

The last and most complex but looks the best would be to use hs.getURL and parse the Audiotrons page and reformat it into a HS served page. Let us know if you need any help going in one of these directions.

-Rupp
      Why don't they just make mouse-flavored cat food?
      -Rupp
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks Rupp,
        IFrames was just what I was looking for. Now I just need to figure out a clean way to add a few IR command buttons on the same page so I can turn on/off my amp and adjust the volume. Any ideas? Is there a specific link that I can hit to call some IR device functions? Or would I have to set up an event to do certain things and call on that?

-Shane

Comment

Working...
        X