see Script Library...

HACT 2.0 package in Script Library

--
    Aaron

Can't get there...maybe its because I have Comcast not Cox

Dennis
    Not too old to learn

Comment

Sorry... the link was broken, it is fixed now.

Enjoy

--
      Aaron

Comment

Hi Aaron,
        I've got it set up and can get to the main screen but I can't figure out how you navigate to your new location-based asp's (e.g. billiards.asp). The left frame has "Scenes" & "Information" headings but nothing for the location. Am I missing something?

Also, I notice when I'm viewing Weather for example, when its refresh time, the right frame goes to some sort of default page where all I see is :/hact/scrolling="no" and a HS footer on the bottom. It seems like hact.asp errored when it hit src=<%= CurrentPage("House HACT Status") %> on line 25 but I'm not sure what I'm missing or even where the refresh is triggered.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Comment

The HACT.ASP page is the framework for which all other pages display inside of (using iFrames).

The left menu buttons are used for...
          anything you want like triggering scenes, macros, location web pages, etc, to display on the right side. Currently I have the menu top displaying buttons that trigger events and the bottom triggers both a device status change and displaying web page on the right panel. All of my locations are displayed within devices.htm (using iFrames calling an ASP page for each location) so I do not use individual location buttons, but you can easily add them to the menu.

Why you are getting the error...

I use a device in HS (House HACT Status) to keep track of the current page displaying on the right HACT panel. 'House' is the Location & 'HACT Status' is the Device name.

The CurrentPage function (within hact.asp) is looking for 'House HACT Status' and since it does not exist on your system is erroring out. If you do not want to use that, you can remove it and replace it with a static web page name. This is the only place in the HACT package I currently use that function but it can have many uses to keep track of virtually anything.

Hope this helps.

--
          Aaron

Comment

Any new screen shots? Also Aaron what device are you using as your touch screen?

-Rupp
            Why don't they just make mouse-flavored cat food?
            -Rupp
            sigpic

Comment

I actually understood that!

Comment

I use a wireless enabled (802.11b) Siemens SIMPad SL4 running Windows CE.NET 4.1
                The SIMPad SL4 does 800x600 resolution with 65000 colors... very sweet!
                If anyone wants these I can get more. They retail in the US for $1k but my cost including shipping is around $650 in qty, cheaper if we purchase several at a time.

For screen shots you can go to my web site...
                Aaron's web page

--
                Aaron

Comment

Working...
                X