No announcement yet.

Show off your HS web pages here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have tried messsing with ultra view and being scripting illiterate couldn't figure it out. With the craze of pay plugins (which is great alough at first I thought it was the wrong direction for Homeseer) I was hoping someone would make a easier customizable Homeseer webpage like ultra view.

Some, including myself would gladly pay a bit for something easy to customize rather then countless hours trying to figure out something. Of course others would say this is the joy of Homeseer.

BrianD

Comment

Just going on record again as input to the plugin that is in the planning stages. The house code "&" appears to cause problems with the XML.<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

- &lt;DEVICE ID="deva64300" CODE="#1" STATUS="17" VALUE="0" TIME="1025" CTL="3"&gt;&lt;The XML page cannot be displayed
      Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A name was started with an invalid character. Error processing resource 'http://mcs6:81/ultra_view2_xml.vbs'. Line 2373, Position 31

&lt;DEVICE ID="deva87044" CODE="&99" STATUS="3" VALUE="0" TIME="1025" CTL="0"&gt;
      ------------------------------^
      /SPAN&gt;
      - &lt;ICON X="-100" Y="-100" Z="0" FLOOR="1"&gt;
      - &lt;![CDATA[ unknown.gif
      ]]&gt;
      &lt;/ICON&gt;
      &lt;NAME&gt;Test Box Switch&lt;/NAME&gt;
      </pre>

Comment

Ultrajones is working on making UltraSuite or portions of it a plugin.

- Gordon

Write your Congresspeople that we want tighter anti-spam legislation. The new CANSPAM act actually gives marketers the right to spam you at least once, and you have to opt-out with each business. Who's rights are being protected? Business, not the peoples'. See http://www.cauce.org .
        |
        | - Gordon

"I'm a Man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess." - Man's Prayer, Possum Lodge, The Red Green Show
        HiddenGemStudio.com - MaineMusicians.org - CunninghamCreativeMaine.website

Comment

Michael,

Wouldn't you URLEncode text for an XML file and, if so, use &amp;amp; to refer to &?

Jim Doolittle
          Jim Doolittle

My Twitter
          My Hardware & Software

Comment

How do you do that dim control with the row of images like that in the Rover UI Rupp? I have the layout for what i want but i cant for the life of me figure out how to make these images actualy set the dim value.

First in the Code comes this... will see it later so wanted to let you see it up front.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">
            if RowColor = 0 then
            RowClass = "class=tablerowodd"
            ButtonClass = "class=buttonrowodd"
            LeftCap = "src=images/menu_left_dark2.jpg"
            RightCap = "src=images/menu_right_dark2.jpg"
            SliderSRC = "src=images/dark_slider_"

elseif RowColor = 1 then
            RowClass = "class=tableroweven"
            ButtonClass = "class=buttonroweven"
            LeftCap = "src=images/menu_left_light.jpg"
            RightCap = "src=images/menu_right_light.jpg"
            SliderSRC = "src=images/slider_"

end if

</pre>

and then comes the off/dim/on layout. I know that this code is pretty incomplete as far as the dim stuff goes, but i hope this gives you and idea of what i am after

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">
            response.write "&lt;form method=post&gt;"
            response.write "&lt;input type=hidden name=control_device value='" & device.location & " " & device.name &"'&gt;"
            response.write "&lt;input type=submit name=action_off value=Off " & ButtonClass & "&gt;"

if device.can_dim = true then

CurrDim = hs.DeviceValue(device.hc & device.dc)
            CountForm = 10
            for x=1 to 10

if CurrDim &gt; CountForm or CurrDim = CountForm then

response.write "&lt;input border=0 " & SliderSrc & "" & CountForm & "_on.jpg type=image width=10 height=19&gt;"

CountForm = CountForm + 10

else

response.write "&lt;input border=0 "& SliderSrc & "" & CountForm & "_off.jpg type=image width=10 height=19&gt;"

CountForm = CountForm + 10

end if
            next

response.write "&lt;input type=submit name=action_on value=On " & ButtonClass & "&gt;"
            response.write "&lt;/td&gt;"
            response.write "&lt;td width=25 height=25&gt;"
            response.write "&lt;img " & RightCap & "&gt;"
            response.write "&lt;/form&gt;"
            else
            response.write "&lt;input type=submit name=action_on value=On " & ButtonClass & "&gt;"
            response.write "&lt;img " & RightCap & "&gt;"
            response.write "&lt;/form&gt;"

end if
            </pre>

The RowColor is to alternate the row background color in the table. The images for the bar are slider_##_on.jpg and slider_##_off.jpg depending on the current dim level of the device. This gives a graphical indication of the current level but i also want these images to actualy set the device to that dim level.

Sgt-Baker

[This message was edited by Sgt-Baker on Tue, 20 January 2004 at 04:43 PM.]

[This message was edited by Sgt-Baker on Tue, 20 January 2004 at 04:45 PM.]

[This message was edited by Sgt-Baker on Tue, 20 January 2004 at 04:50 PM.]

Comment

I have code in my webcontrol.asp page that comes with HACT that does this type of image dimming display. feel free to use.

--
              Aaron

Comment

Working...
              X