New Web interface...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Web interface...

Check it out here. The Live Video and weather stuff is active for guests. My only need is a way to notify me when someone is accessing the page. Any ideas?

RJON

Guest as login.

I get nothing but a blue screen?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Try again. Click here

I know you have a notification on your site. How did you do it. I did a search and found an old post from Rich about adding the feature. Found nothing else.

Dave

Comment

Just a blue screen too... Either link

Comment

Works ok for me here.. Great page!

Comment

Running IE 6.0 here and it still doesn't work.

Comment

I'm running IE 6 and it loads fine also.

See Rupp, thats what you get for putting a hex on someone's X10 interface. It comes back to your browser.

--
              Jeff Farmer
              HS 3, HSPhone
              My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
              Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Oh sorry Rupp, I had an ACL deny access setup for posters with over 10 thousand posts.

Acutally not sure why you are getting a blue screen only. I would assume that since the first thing that pops up is an authentication challenge, you may have problems with logins.

Some Java but thats for the menu. Hmmm.

Comment

I'm prompted for a user name and password but then all I get is a blue screen. It's probably something that my employer is blocking???

Comment

Works from home so it must be something work is blocking ...

Comment

I wonder what a firewall would be blocking. So would it be possible to be TTS notified when someone hits the web site?

Comment

If it's an ASP page couldn't you simply put a line in the top of the file like:

hs.speak "someones visiting"

Comment

Hmmmm, Seems like that might work, I will try it when I get back.

I remember going to your site and when I looked at one of your webcams in your kitchen everyone at the table turned around and stared at the camera.

Just figured you had some sort of notification announcement.

Will let everyone know what I found out.

Comment

Hum ... Must have been someone else's kitchen because I do not have a webcam in the house.

Comment

Dave

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>My only need is a way to notify me when someone is accessing the page. Any ideas? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess this will be simple: Add some code to your .asp page to check the IP-address of the user. When the IPnumber found is not one of the PC's on your localnetwork, then the user is considered as a guest: So you can turn on a lamp, ring a bell or write a record to the hs.log, etc by adding the appropriate HS.scripting commands to your .asp page.

----
                              Henk

Comment

Working...
                              X