PhoneLog.asp on ultra_view2_status.asp page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PhoneLog.asp on ultra_view2_status.asp page

Tom Kern has Phonelog.asp somehow running on his main quick view page. I was wondering how this is done. I can get it to run as a separate link, but I would like it on my ultra_view2_status.asp page.

Tom,

Where have you been? I have been trying to access your site, but it won't work.

Comment

Sorry Beach, my WAN was down almost all day today for some reason. I was able to reset my router around 5pm so it should be up now. Also, I've been file transferring some large files (3.5+ gigs tot) to a friend so I'm sure that sucked some of my bandwidth.

Do a search for those Ultraview Setup Instructions I posted a while back with my Quickview page attached. Add it just like I did.

-Tom
      -Tom

Visit Kernhome
      Kern Theater Gallery

(User: guest / Pass: guest)

Comment

Tom,

I tried to set up phonelog.asp, but it gave me an error. I posted the info in the phone script discussion section. If you get a chance, could you take a look at it? Thanks.

Comment

Tom,

I figured it out. It was the dll you referenced in another post from your friend. Do you think he would mind if you shared it? I would really like to have the names from my phonebook instead. It looks a lot nicer. Thanks.

Comment

Beach,

I've been talking to him about what we want to do. There is quite a bit in it now including a full backup system, automated phone menu system etc. I'll keep you posted.

-Tom
            -Tom

Visit Kernhome
            Kern Theater Gallery

Comment

Tom, for the time being, do you know of any other way I can have the phonelog.asp display the names I have in my phonebook instead of the caller id name?

Comment

Beach,

No, I would have to write code to parse the callers.log if James hadn't already done it in his dll. I can't think of a quick way.

-Tom
                -Tom

Visit Kernhome
                Kern Theater Gallery

Comment

Beach:

These two asps were written by Orlando Davis. I cannot for the life of me find them on the board, so they are attached. They have been mimimally altered, but they do use the address book for the entries.

-Rob
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X