Sort by Device Code in Web View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sort by Device Code in Web View

How do I sort HomeSeer's default view of "All Locations" to display them by assending House Code / Device Code?

I know in the non-web page "Devices" view, I can click on the "Code" column to sort. But that doesn't work in the Web View. The problem I have is in creating devices s46 and s47, they show up after device s62 on the web interface. How do I make newly created devices show up in the correct sequence?

d-smees,
    You can't. This has been asked for time after time but so far it hasn't been done. I would suggest filing a help request suggesting this again.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

if you change a device it will move to the end of the list.
      One workaround is that if you are not adding or modifying the devices (s46 & s47) by a script. then just right-click on s62 select properties, and click OK, you don't have to change anything. This will move it to the end of the list.

if you are using a script and it keeps resetting the order of the devices, then have it do something like reset the unit code to s62, i believe this will move it to the end of the list but i'm not sure

Comment

Working...
      X