Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Links confusion on added web pages (includes question)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Links confusion on added web pages (includes question)

Should the setting in the includes (header.asp) "Display HomeSeers Links: Yes" (arrTemp(5) = "Yes") - show the list of links that are checked on the View > Options > web Server Tab customize web site page? If not then what does arrTemp(5) = "Yes" do?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

I'm really far behind in my projects this month, but I will try to figure this out this weekend.
    I'm just glad I start July out with a 3 day weekend.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

I would like to add my two cents to this. Would it be possible to add the links that are in the settings.ini to this as well? If not, I could always just use the oldstyle setting and links.htm but prefer to use what is already there.

Comment

Richard,
        I'm glad you mentioned this. I was going to ask for this but totally forgot to ask. This would be an excellent addition to the includes

Comment

This should be easy to add since I already have the code to do this in another page.
          --
          Jeff Farmer
          HS 3, HSPhone
          Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Rupp,
            Did you get the header.asp file I emailed you?
            --
            Jeff Farmer
            HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Yes I did and I replied back 30 minutes later that I was receiving an error. The file is loaded at home and I can't get to it. If you send it to me again I'll send you the error I was getting. It was a array index error if I remember correctly. Send it to grhughes@ingr.com

Comment

I didn't get the reply. It may have been my spam filter software so I added both of your email addresses to the friends list.
                The file is on the way.
                --
                Jeff Farmer
                HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Jeff,
                  My email; at work strips put asp pages. Can you zip it and then re-send it. Sorry for the trouble.

Comment

Got the header.asp fixed. It is now displaying the links based on your settings in the web server options.
                    I added the links from settings.ini. It will also display the links from any plugins that you have installed.
                    I'll send the fix to the updater. Most likely it will be available on Monday.
                    --
                    Jeff Farmer
                    HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Working...
                    X