Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeseer.com Proxy Service ??

Hi All
    Been using HS as my default webserver for a couple of domains for a while now.
    Aside from problems that I have created, This Has Worked Very Well for me.
    As I've Decided to move forward a Bit and utilize more ASP , The Need to See what the www are seeing, has become a bit of an issue.

Q. What Are other users doing to test their sites.
    Q. Would Homeseer.com be Willing to setup a Service for this Purpose.

Regards
    Barry

Barry,
    I'm a bit lost on this question. To test an asp file is no different than testing an HTML page you simply paste the url in a browser.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp
      Using ASP , one can make decisions based on location & Lots Of Other www Data... But That wasn't The Reason for my Original Post.

To Test your Server from Inside your Lan isn't a problem.
      To Verify it works Correctly in the Real world From Inside your Lan Is.

I Have used various services in the past , Like anonymizer.com , But I was looking for another solution.

Comment

Barry,
        I develop asp pages for a living and they view the same on the lan as the wan. I guess it really depends on how you code you paths but as long as you use relative paths there should be absolutely no differences. The only other issue is do you have an ipaddress available to the WAN. If your on line then you do. Simply use the ipaddress and your seeing what the outside world sees.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X