Logins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logins

I use Securelinks. When someone logs in they have to log into the HS server and they need to log into the SecureLinks login page. I like the levels provided by SecureLinks, and would likt to know if there's a way to combine or integrate them. One login is enough, two is unnecessary.

Any ideas or suggestions?

I would say hang on, just a bit longer.
    HomeSeer has added the ability to have multiple users and from what it sounds like, HS 2.0 will make SecureLinks obsolete.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

I hope it's as good as SecureLinks. I hope they have more capabilities, and I hope I don't have to rewrite all my pages.

Thanks Jeff. I guess I'll have to wait.

Comment

If it's not as good, then I'll modify SecureLinks to use the HS users.
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Jeff, will it be hard to implement? If it's reasonable then, yes, I would likt to have you make the proposed change. I don't plan to jump right in when 2.0 is introduced. I'm not as willing to take risks as I used to be.
          Thanks for your offer.

Comment

Working...
          X