Display of both HS web and PocketSeer screwed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Display of both HS web and PocketSeer screwed up

I noticed this first when viewing HS web on a Pocket PC, but the same is true with PocketSeer. Bascially all the devices are listed left to right rather than top to bottom. I can;t imagine what would be causing this. I've killed all cookies and history files on the PPC but no luck. I'm thinking there is something somewhere on the PC side?

Maybe this will help. Here is a screen shot from a PPC. This is the second PPC, so I am sure the issue is on the HS PC.
    Attached Files

Comment

Mark,

On that PPC device, you need to go to the TouchPad admin screen and change to the PPC skin. When you do that, a cookie is stored on your PPC device so that HS knows to always use that skin in the future. The screen shot you have shows me that the one-time step to do this has not been done. Remember to also have cookies enabled on the PPC's browser.

Also, you browsed to the conventional HS interface instead of going to /touchpad_control
      Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

I am sure this issue is not on the PPC as I've tried two different devices. The "screen" for Touchpad is every bit as screwy as the normal web interface. I can get to the admin button, but nothing is in the correct place. I cannot get to the screen to change the display type as clicking on the "Display Setup" button actually brings me to the "Menu Editor" (as does the "Menu Editor" button. NOte in this screen shot that the "rooms" are appearing down towards the bottom of the screen relative to the left hand buttons.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X