Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Ideas???

Comment

Page is broken now. The link below a while back got a login screen, but guest and guest didn't work. Now the link get not found.

http://bobbyandrobin.no-ip.com/
      Why I like my 2005 rio yellow Honda S2000 with the top down, and more!

Comment

Bobby - Sorry to see that your still having troubles, have you tried going right back to basics.

So instead of getting HomeSeer to serve your Devices page first, just create a very simple basic html web page, and have it serve that first.

To change the first page go to tools/options/web server then click customize web site, add your new page to 'page one' and click the page 1 displays first check box.

View the page from the WAN to see what happens
        I would do this and then build up on the complexity of the page being viewed, I really do think that your problem is either bandwidth or your HS PC.

Just for the record have you checked for viruses, spyware etc.....

Have you also re-booted your router and PC?

Lance
        Lance

Comment

Bobby,

I see that you have your stylesheet working again, what was the solution?

Lance
          Lance

Comment

Lance, The only thing that I know of that is now working that was not before, is the Homeseer link in the top right hand corner. I got thios working by clicking that option in the web server setup page on the Homeseer options. I still have been unable to get the background color, menubar, etc to work correctly on my computer here at work. Is this stuff working from your computer? Let me know. Thanks.

Comment

Bobby - Have just logged in again and it's back to the white background, I'm now wondering if my eyes are playing tricks on me!!! But today at work I logged in and I got your correct colour scheme, dark grey background with red table headings.

Sorry I can't be of more help, let me know if you need any more testing though.

Lance
              Lance

Comment

WebPage

Lance, I believe I am back up and running. Let me know if it looks ok on your end. I purchased a new computer, reloaded Homeseer and then just copied all of my Homeseer directory over and now it seems to be working. Thanks for all you help.

Comment

Sucsess

Bobby - All is great, logged in this morning and everything is displaying as it should I like the colour scheme and the amount of content.

Lance
                  Lance

Comment

Working...
                  X